Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

One week in Berlin

 Guten Tag,

After a shaky start to the week, with my lack of friends in Berlin, things started to go uphill and haven't stopped doing so since Wednesday.

There's no point sitting around, feeling sorry for yourself and uninspired in a new big and crusty city, so I got myself onto the Toytown website, went to a cinema club on Tuesday night, a tandem or language exchange night on Wednesday, enjoyed some dancing, dancing in the discotheque on the same night in an old power plant, the Berghain, can't really remember Thursday since I spent most of the day in bed, on Friday I got a job as an intern with Ex Berliner, the english speaking magazine in Berlin, after that my housemates invited their friends over and we set up lots of music things and made some beats, went to a bar lastnight, and bought myself a bike today at the flea market.

Not too bad for one week here eh? I start my internship tomorrow morning, so I'll be testing out the bike then on the way to work!

Photo Time:
Me and my bike on the street I live on - bought for €45!















Friday night fun:


2 comments: