Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Love, oh love, I can't go a minute without you...


It has been a busy week. Despite only working at EXBERLINER 20 hours a week, it feels like more since I go in Monday to Friday. I finally got my own name tag today - so all the previews or anything I write for the website will all be found on this page. Hopefully I can arrange to interview some bands too. That would just be totally awesome.

After the antics of Lena winning the Eurovision, her previously unknown tracks have been spinning about on the Deutsche Welle [radio]. It was a fantastic night at the Freiluftkino, whereby myself and two mates had to sneak in by climbing up on some scaffolding to cheat our way over onto the other side of the fence. They weren't letting anyone else in because they had reached their capacity...not that it was ridiculously overcrowded or anything. We even had seats saved for ourselves!

So after Germany won, the night continued with some more beer and all of a sudden it was 4.30am when I was pedalling home [yes, cycling...beer]. And I knew that I had the atrocious task of moving house on Sunday. It took me way longer to move than it should have due to my hungover state. But it's done now and my new room is a bit smaller, I'm back in a single bed, but there's enough space and more importanly I HAVE A BALCONY to breakfast/drink coffee/beer/wine upon when all those sunny days we're promised come.

I went for a run yesterday at the Friedrichschain Volkspark - which is only massive - and I totally got lost so ended up running for way longer than I had anticipated. It deserves its own post though - so the next run I do, I'll take some photos and explain all the lovely things that happen in this beautiful place.

No comments:

Post a Comment