Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Ariel Pink live at Lovelite



Having just about managed to get myself into the gig at a sold out Lovelite, here's a video of Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti as they play a hit off their new album, 'Before Today'.

I really do love the album and imagine I'll be listening to it a lot more this week after tonight's gig. I really love it when people experiment with their vocals, which is exactly what Ariel Pink enjoys doing too. He's totally not afraid to go from rock star vocals up to the high pitched lulls of a female.

I love him. I love his sunglasses. I love his beautiful long hair. I love how slight he is. I love his striped jumper. I love how he dances. I love his checkered pants. Love, love, love.

Check out the video anyways if ye have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment